Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City


Well Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for the PS3 has been released and I missed the midnight release and it is too late to go to the local Gamestop and pick it up. So I am waiting patiently until they open today (in about 9.5 hours).

I am hoping this game lives up to the great story of 2 and 3 which are my favorites. I am also hoping my broke ass friends (I am a broke ass now adays as well) will get a copy and play some co-op through the story. I am still a bit confused on the whole gameplay details will pan out such as the three groups -military, umbrella, and the bio weapons(zombies ect) and how it will all come together as a story which should be very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. A decent game with a nice ranking and unlock system. However once I beat it, I sold it back to Gamestop and got a decent amount of money back which was nice. I would have kept it if it had splitscreen couch co-op. But it does not sadly. Only online co-op and the AI is a bit dumb.

    ReplyDelete