Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2012

Gotham City Imposters (PC, PS3, XBOX 360)


I recently bought and started to play the new "Gotham City Imposters". A team based first person where you play as either batman wannabes or joker wannabes in this fun game. I only played a little bit because I only got 2.5 hours of sleep last night. But from what I played the game had cool weapons and items such as the glider pack where you can jump and glide around then pounce downward from the air inflicting damage. Boomerangs, slingshot bombs, grappling hooks and other nifty devices. I played a quick game online as "The Bats" in team deathmatch and it was a typical first person shooters but with some real fun abilities. I purchased my copy on Steam (link below) for $14.99. Their is already downloadable content (DLC) for the game which already includes a total of 9 items for the game currently totaling $33.91. Yes the DLC total is more than twice the price of the game. But the game is cheap for a brand new game. Gotham City Imposters is available on the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Links:
Official Site: http://www.gothamcityimpostors.com
Steam (PC): http://store.steampowered.com/app/21170/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

No comments:

Post a Comment