Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New hardware goodies!


I recently bought an Alienware M15x Laptop and a new D-Link Xtreme G DGL-4500 Router that supports up to gigabit ethernet and up to 300mbps Wireless 802.11n. And has a cool display on top of the router itself.




The laptop has a quad core i7 processor (1.6GHz"2.8GHz Turbo Mode Overclockable), 1GB Geforce GTX 260M, 256GB solid state drive, 802.11n wireless, 5.1 surround sound processor, blu-ray burner/reader, 9Cell Lithium Ion Battery, 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333Mhz , WLED 1080P 15.6 Inch screen, Windows 7 Ultimate, 2.0 MP Webcam, Personalized name tag (mine says "ChErRy_NuTz" of course) and you can change the color lighting scheme on the fly from at least 6 different colors.

1 comment:

  1. cool man I like windows 7 I got it on my backup computer right now testing it. Hopefully I'll have it on my main rig soon. Ohh and my video card broke on my old computer again lol oh well have to get a cheap replacement.

    ReplyDelete